Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wheeee! Paint Fumes & Pictures

I am alive just busy with the fall clean out. Plus the extra projects around the house like painting. I love to paint hate the fumes! I am painting our hallway a pretty powder blue (I'll put up some pictures when it's all done being decorated). In fact while I'm on the subject of posting some pictures here are some things that you'll have to look forward to in the oncoming weeks!

Our trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin and get some more apples so that I can make some applesauce for Samhain. I'm also making a few loaves of pumpkin bread for hubby (it's his favorite). So there will be some posts on baking and they will include pictures. (Like this one)




Closer to All Hallows Eve I will post some pictures of my cloak which I will finish in time dang it! I don't know what I will be this year I can't decide and I don't want to spend too much money because money is so tight right now. Plus pumpkin carving fun and much much more!

I was able to catch up with a few old friends from school today. We had so much fun just taking and goofing around with the little 'un. It's been so nice that I have had the opportunity to see them after so many years and catch up. Looking forward to seeing them on a more regular basis from now on. I missed being able to have a small group of female friends around. It's always been my prerogative to have more male friends than female. Many females around here are catty snobs who won't have anything to do with anybody that isn't a part of their country club (ie: Church) and I have always been different. I also don't care about clothing or shoes. I would rather spend $100 on cloth and patters to make my own clothing than spend they same amount of money on the latest styles. I am an oddball at hart and most women find me strange and unnerving.

No comments:

Post a Comment