Friday, September 3, 2010

What a Day!

Been busy all week trying to catch up on the house cleaning that I fell behind on for the last two weeks, and today was no exception! Vacuumed the carpets, cleaned th kitchen top to bottom again, and did a load of laundry. Which wouldn't have been to bad but I was suddenly struck with mysterious stomach cramps for about an hour this morning which isn't that unusual for me, but made me get a little bit of a late start on the chores for the day.

We also had to take our wonderful cats in to see the vets. By Friday of next week they will not have to deal with going into heat ever again. I am thankful beyond measure! Bast was a bit too much to take with all her yowling! We met some really nice people in the waiting room unfortunately one couple was in to put their elderly dog to sleep. I just wish there was something I could have done other than say I was really sorry and try not to cry my eyes out. Totally in a funk now, and I didn't even know the dog.

Heres some things that I wish I could work on for the coming weeks:

1. Try not to complain so much, lately I've felt that the only time I open my mouth anymore is to say something that is wrong or went wrong in my life today. (See above) I am getting sick of it, I want to contribute more to the conversation than a list of my aches and pains.

2. Start a playgroup for stay-at-home moms in my area. The closest one is miles away and with the primary breadwinner needing the car to travel to and from work it would just be impossible to make it. So against my better sanity judgement I want to start my own playgroup to meet my needs. Also maybe start a non-for-profit to help people cope with the loss of their animals......

No comments:

Post a Comment