Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Notes

As per my earlier confession I tried to work a sewing machine; let's suffice it to say that it didn't go well and leave it at that. I will be hand sewing all my projects from now on. Dry ran my recipes for Mabon this week. In fact I have done so much cooking and baking that we will be eating nothing but leftovers the rest of the week because I have used up everything else edible in my cooking and baking. Working really hard on my article for Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween. Hoping that I will actually start to type tomorrow now that I have most of my main points down on paper. Planning for little 'un's birthday as well. Got about half of the shopping done already and waiting for hubby's next paycheck to get the fishies! He loves finding Nemo so I thought that I would get him a few fish for his birthday, so that he could watch them all the time and learn a little responsibility in the process. I know that I will be doing the brunt of the care but I am looking forward to adding it into our morning routine. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment