Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'M ALIVE!

Well we all ended up too sick to throw poor little 'un a birthday party so we had to postpone it to this weekend. He ended up with a double ear infection and we had to make a late night run to the ER because I couldn't let him suffer until morning. Three days without sleep and I ended up with the nasty cold that is going around. I'm starting to feel better and getting back into the normal routine, hopefully I will be posting more often as things settle down. Looking forward to Halloween/Samhain this year as always. It's my favorite holiday because I get to dress up. You can take the girl out of the theatre but you can't take the theatre out of the girl! As always we will be going to a ruckus party with our friends before going home to celebrate Samhian with a little more private ritual. This is the first year I will be able to celebrate in my new grove of elder trees, I'm just hoping that this really wet weather is gone by then so I won't get soaked and will be able to bring my drum outside. This is also the first year I have actually had a bodhran to play in circle which is especially exiting. I have been able to coax some interesting things out of it and I'm hoping to know Oscail An Doras by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment