Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just back from the fair!

The Erie Canal Village was having this wonderful thing that they called a Victorian Fair this summer. It turns out some friends whom I had been out of touch with for awhile were performing and invited me to come. I am so glad that I did! It turns out that I knew quite a few of the actors and it was so hard not to run around like a crazy person asking them a whole slew of questions that they wouldn't be able to answer because they were in character. It was wonderfully surreal. Little 'un made quite a few friends a dog named Charlie, two ponies, three horses and a nice lady who gave him a free popcorn. Queen Victoria gave him a commission as an Admiral in the Navy! Just a spectacular day and really hoping that next year I can be counted as one of the performers. Looking forward to getting back into a little acting. My next post will hopefully be longer, going to include some preparations for Mabon. (I know it's weeks away but I always get exited by the changing seasons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment