Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To-Do List!

I forgot about it yesterday so here it is today's to-do list!

Get me and little 'un dressed

Feed cat and give them fresh water

Clean glass on china cabinet, French doors, front, and back doors, and all mirrors.

2 loads of laundry

15 minute project; today I emptied a box that has been a catch all for my junk.

Dust

Wipe down table and counter tops

Give little 'un a bath

Go grocery shopping

Make Dinner and do the dishes

Help little 'un pick up all his books and toys before bed

Not that much today, Tuesdays and Thursdays tend to be my take it easy days so that I am ready for the craziness of the rest of the week! This is stuff that isn't necessarily things that I do on a daily basis like read to little 'un or feed him or work on potty training.


No comments:

Post a Comment