Thursday, September 8, 2011

Telling the Truth

To tell the truth I haven't been very busy lately, I've been depressed and run down. The stress of our financial situation is hard to deal with much less post about here. We are in serious trouble but we have heard a few positive things lately, which somehow makes the stress worse. The waiting is just killing me. I want to know whats going to happen, I just want it to be over with so I can get back to my life. Staring into the abyss of total financial failure is making me sick, can barely pull myself out of bed in the morning much less contribute to a blog that I used to enjoy posting at but don't anymore because I don't have anything meaningful to say. Heading up to Boonville to volunteer at the Adirondack Fantasy Festival this weekend. There is a chance that if it is successful I could make enough to get little 'un something nice for his birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment