Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Green Eyed Witch

I have to admit that lately I've been a Green Eyed witch. Many of my friends have been pregnant and having babies and I am so envious that they are onto their second (or third or fourth) already and I'm not. I miss being pregnant. Which is crazy because by the sixth month I just wanted it to be over with and I was completely hypertensive. I toed the line of pre-eclampsic had heartburn so bad I went to the hospital in the middle of the night sure I wasn't having a heart attack but sure that I must be dying. Yes I do want another child (JUST ONE) but why in the world? Little 'un has such bad food allergies that when he was a baby I would regularly go three days without sleeping or eating. Why would I want that again? So yes I envy my friends their morning sickness, swollen feet, and heartburn. Hubby doesn't want another baby and I am aware of this being the worst time possible for another baby, but maybe in the future.......

No comments:

Post a Comment