Thursday, March 24, 2011

March

Have I mentioned yet that I hate March? This always just seems to be the month that everything goes wrong and people just loose their minds. At least for the last five years that is how I have experienced it. People I care about get deathly ill, and there is nothing I can do to ease their suffering. Unexpected crisis emerge with family and friends. The roof collapses, car accidents, you name it. If something horrible is going to happen to me it always happens in March. By the end of the month I'm so grumpy I don't even like my company anymore! I just end up feeling depressed and totally out of control.

This March has been tame compared to most. My grandfather only almost died; he is still recovering but he is home from the hospital now. My future mother-in-law has been having a banner week on annoying me. She is trying her hardest to sabotage the wedding plans, we have HAD to change the date no less than three times to satisfy her whims. Calling my already swamped with wedding plans mother to complain about the wedding plans for two hours. I mean how dare we plan a wedding different from the way she did hers. (Well we only did a small wedding reception, we didn't feed our guests a full meal). How dare we spend our modest tax return on our wedding day instead of a new car like she wanted us to! How dare we do a theme wedding; well shes not dressing up for it! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! At this point I don't care what it looks like or when it happens I just DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE! I was waiting for this exact scenario to happen for the last few weeks. I don't know which I liked more; not having her drive me nuts but waiting for the proverbial poop to hit the fan or actually having it all messy and out in the open. There is (hopefully) the end of my bridezilla temper tantrum.

I just cannot wait for March to me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment