Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well!

Another short sort-of update post!

1. Still sticking with school little 'un is still liking it especially the extra reading time I try to squeeze in. What I chose is working well for us right now, he seems to be learning a lot and will often mention things we haven't studied in weeks. The other day he wanted to look at the stars so I took him on the online planetarium tour and he could identify about 3 constellations on sight. Something that took me by surprise since it's been a month since we explored the stars and even then I wasn't asking him to remember anything about it, it was just fun.

2. Housework is finally coming together. The house is neat excepting the living room which is in need of about an hour of TLC which I should be able to by the end of the week. Insomnia aside I will be trying to give up napping during the day once again if I can manage five hours of sleep at night. That will help me get more deep cleaning done as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment