Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good News!

My prolonged break from blogging was to allow me to decompress, after nearly 6 months of stress and outright frustration hubby has been called back to work. I needed some time to process the good news and allow myself to breathe. We have been going on a little bit of a spending spree now that we know we aren't going to run out of money anytime soon. Now it's a slow waiting game to sign up for our local Child Heath insurance plan (we cannot afford the insurance offered through the company) so the little 'un can get caught up on his shots, and finally go to the dreaded allergist appointment to confirm his list of allergies. Then off to get his broken glasses fixed. It's unfortunate that we will be earning too much to qualify for the whole family insurance so I could find out why I ache so much but with how bad it could be I will try not to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment