Monday, April 11, 2011

OMG GROUNDHOGS!

Well now I have one less thing to worry about, I just saw my first groundhog today. In fact I got so close I was able to scratch it on the head. I wasn't thinking at the time, but after doing some reading I guess they can be aggressive. SO yeah won't try that again but at the time I was freaking out with excitement. I love groundhogs and have ever since we moved into the house and found that we had our own little family. At least two groundhogs living in the same burrow gave me the idea that they were a male/female mated pair. Who knows I could be totally off but back to the point: I love groundhogs. They are cute, cute, cute! They eat my weeds and leave my plants alone 100% of the time. Useful little buggers I can't imagine why people don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment