Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates and things to look forward to!

Well updating to my goals for this year. My diet is slowly but surely coming together. Now that hubby has been paid we went grocery shopping and I have given up soda for the last ten days. We have eaten out a lot more than I would have liked but it's a work in progress. School is working well for us little 'un for the most part likes it, but he is having some cooperation issues. (I know he knows his letters and numbers but he won't tell me when I show them to him.) Again it's still a work in progress but I foresee once we get into the full swing of things the cooperation will come. My housework isn't going as well as I would like due to my normal mid-winter slowdown and aches and pains. Hoping that I will be able to get my butt in gear and keep up.

I'm starting the plans for my garden hubby and I are planning on more than doubling our garden from last year so that we can can more produce than last year. Hoping that if we increase our yield this year we can save enough money on our grocery bill to re-do the kitchen. I'm going to place my seed order into Seeds of Change by the end of the month. Trying to decide if I want to start and Etsy shop or not. I am naturally crafty and I realized that everything I made for Christmas is selling for at least a 20% profit in department stores. It seems like a good idea now but I don't really know how much work and expense is involved. If I do start one I would plant more herbs than I was originally planning. I will keep updating here.

I got a nice little freebie book that I plan to review here in the future along with Pillars of the Earth. I know I have been saying that forever and I do intend to review it someday soon once I get my thoughts all in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment