Sunday, February 5, 2012

Potty Training

Being a big fan of the Apron Stringz blog I went over to check out her new post which just happened to be about potty training. She admitted that her 4.5 year old still has accidents and I want to cry. I am not even bothering with potty training my little 'un, he hates it, he hides from me if he thinks I might make him use the potty. He has awful diaper rash all the time from not letting me know he's gone even though I have taken to checking him every half hour just to make sure he isn't sitting in his mess for long. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DIAPERS WAHHHH!!!! He is perfectly capable of using the potty he just doesn't want to. I have tried everything in every book and article I have ever found and nothing has worked at all. Really wish he would just use the potty because my life would be so much easier if he would just ask to use the potty instead of going in his diapers all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment