Monday, July 25, 2011

Updates

Working hard over here and just wanted to tell you all about it. I have joined a Renaissance troupe known as the Merely Players. We are going to be performing at our local Art and Community Center on August 6th and 7th. Totally psyched about the performance even if I have been struggling to memorize my lines. Best thing about it is that it's a paid acting gig, I'm not expecting much because it's split by the entire troupe but hey a few extra bucks is just what we need. We have a car to fix and a lil 'un with a birthday coming up so the cash would be really nice.

In bloging news I am going to start a weekly update of the crazy things that the GOP Presidential candidates are up to. I have been driving my Facebook friends nuts with all the things I have been posting there so I'll round them all up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment